Attorney Sean McDonough is leading the development of the Nursing Home Abuse Department at the Law Firm of Dougherty Leventhal & Price LLP, “DLP”. Attorney McDonough has developed a specialty in representing loved ones abused in Nursing homes and personal care homes. Attorney McDonough is currently handling cases in Tennessee and Minnesota. He is investigating potential cases in Susquehanna and Lackawanna Counties. Attorney McDonough can be contacted at the DLP office in Moosic Pennsylvania.
Atty. Sean McDonough Heads Nursing Home Abuse Department
Date: May 5, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.