Dougherty Leventhal and Price LLP, DLP, has recently been contacted to handle drill rig accident injuries suffered in West Virginia, Louisiana and Texas. DLP is working with local law firms to represent the workers seriously injured in these accidents. The twelve lawyers at DLP are available to assist you in your case if you suffer injury in the drilling fields of Pennsylvania including Potter, Tioga, Bradford, Lycoming, Susquehanna or any county throughout Pennsylvania. DLP has represented residents of Wellsboro, Mansfield, Coudersport, Montrose, Towanda and many other towns. Please contact DLP if you suffer injury in a drill rig accident.
DLP Contacted for Drill Site Accidents
Date: April 27, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.