The debate over taxing and regulation of the Marcellus Shale gas drilling industry in Pennsylvania continues in Harrisburg. Reports indicate that proponents of local control over drill rigs through local zoning ordinances have made some headway in obtaining better language in the proposed bill. Also, environmental groups continue to push for more safe guards. Democrats are seeking higher “impact fees” and more revenue. The House and Senate continue to debate the gas drilling bill.
DLP: Drilling Rig Accident Lawyers; Gas Drilling Debate Continues
Date: November 17, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.