In a guest editorial today in the Scranton Times/Tribune, Tom Curra, President of the Baylor’s Lake Owners Association voices serious concerns about a gas drilling rig pad located within 70 feet of the water supply up stream from Baylor’s Lake. Mr. Curra’s concerns mirror those of thousands of lake front property owners throughout Pennsylvania. Owners are fearful that the water supply for their respective lakes will be tainted resulting in lose of value to their homes. Mr. Curra has asked the Governor for help in relocating the gas drilling rig pad.
DLP: Gas Drilling Rig Injury Lawyers–Baylor’s Lake Residents Concerned
Date: November 14, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.