Having been a member of the BNI Valley Chapter for the past 3 years, I had the privilege of once more addressing the group this morning and sharing with them more about the law firm of DLP. I explained to the group that we have been in business for over 30 years. We handle all forms of serious and catastrophic accidents ranging from tractor trailer accidents to car accidents. Fortunately, the 35 members of the Valley BNI Chapter continually send their friends, loved ones and networks to DLP in order to receive personal attention for their personal injuries. Remember: Injury? CAll DLP! Brian G. Price, Esquire
DLP Lawyer Addresses BNI Valley Chapter in Wilkes-Barre
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Brian has been practicing law in Northeastern Pennsylvania for the past 25 years. In 2000 he became partner in Dougherty Leventhal & Price, L.L.P. He is Board Certified in Trial Advocacy, named a Super Lawyer and sits on the Board of Governors in Philadelphia.