At the Valley Chapter BNI Visitor Day today, I was honored to be awarded the Notable Networker Award by our Regional Director. BNI is a group of 35 professionals who come together every Wednesday morning to assist each others’ businesses. Through BNI, I have been able to represent more people from all over the Wyoming Valley regarding motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, work injuries and medical negligence claims. In turn, I get the opportunity to reciprocate the referrals by helping all of the other members of our BNI Valley Chapter. Like the members of BNI, if you suffer a serious or catastrophic injury, Remember: Injury? Call DLP! Brian G. Price, Esquire
DLP Lawyer Lauded as Notable Networker at Wilkes-Barre BNI Valley Chapter
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Brian has been practicing law in Northeastern Pennsylvania for the past 25 years. In 2000 he became partner in Dougherty Leventhal & Price, L.L.P. He is Board Certified in Trial Advocacy, named a Super Lawyer and sits on the Board of Governors in Philadelphia.