Managing Partner Patrick Dougherty of DLP announced today that partners Sean McDonough and Paul Oven are engaged in and are pursuing several NURSING HOME abuse cases in Lackawanna, Susquehanna, Luzerne and Bradford counties involving horrendous damages to the firm’s elderly clients. Attorney McDonough heads the DLP nursing home abuse unit and has testified before Congress on nursing home abuse issues. Attorney Oven represents the interests of elderly nursing home residents and oversees their care and treatment. DLP has represented NURSING HOME and PERSONAL CARE HOME abuse victims for many years and has recovered millions of dollars for elderly abuse victims.
DLP Partners Sean McDonough and Paul Oven Pursue NEPA NURSING HOME ABUSE CASES
Date: March 16, 2012
Posted In: Nursing Home Abuse
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.