Over 1600 attendees are expected to meet in Philadelphia this week for the first annual Marcellus Shale Gas Convention . The event is expected to draw gas industry leaders from throughout the Commonwealth and Country. Governor Tom Corbett and former governors Ed Rendell and Tom Ridge are expected to give speeches touting Pennsylvania as the new gas drilling leader. The twelve lawyers at Dougherty Leventhal & Price LLP, DLP, PENNSYLVANIA DRILLING ACCIDENT/TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS, will follow the events at the convention and report on results at a later date.
DLP: Pennsylvania Gas Drilling Injury/Truck Accident Lawyers–Marcellus Shale Convention
Date: September 6, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.