The Environmental Protection Agency is holding hearings on regulations to capture gas at Marcellus Shale drill rig sites and improve air quality in Pennsylvania. Gas industry leaders generally favor the proposed air quality regulations. Many gas drilling companies are already capturing natural gas as proposed. The gas industry representatives did request more time from EPA to implement the new air quality regulations. The thirteen (13) lawyers at DOUGHERTY LEVENTHAL& PRICE, —DLP—-PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT AND MARCELLUS SHALE GAS DRILLING RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS—continue to follow this and other Marcellus Shale gas drilling issues in Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania.
DLP: PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT AND MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS–EPA Looks to New Air Quality Rules
Date: September 28, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.