Governor Tom Corbett today proposed a new gas drilling impact fee in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Under Governor Corbett’s proposal individual counties in the Marcellus Shale Region will have the option of adopting a per drilling rig impact fee starting at $40,000 per year. The fee will decrease to $30,00 the second year, $20,000 the third year and $10,000 year four through six.. Counties who adopt the fee schedule will receive the money and use it to handle drilling rig impact issues on their communities. The State Legislator will consider the Governor’s proposal and other proposals in the near future. The thirteen (13) lawyers at DOUGHERTY LEVENTHAL PRICE LLP —DLP—PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING RIG INJURY/ACCIDENT LAWYERS continue to closely follow this and other Marcellus Shale drilling rig issues in Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania.
DLP: PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT AND MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS: Governor Corbett Proposes Gas Drilling Impact Fee
Date: October 3, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.