Torrential rainfall throughout Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania has officials concerned with drilling rig safety and truck traffic safety. Record amounts of rain has fallen in September. Industry officials are pleased but cautious with safety results to date. Increased truck traffic on rural roads is causing local officials to increase patrols in hope of reducing truck speeds. The thirteen (13) lawyers at DOUGHERTY LEVENTHAL& PRICE LLP—DLP–PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT AND MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS continue to follow this and other gas drilling related issues in the Marcellus Shale Gas country of Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania.
DLP: PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT AND MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS: Heavy Rain Calls For Caution
Date: September 29, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.