Reports today note how both sides in the Marcellus Shale gas industry debate are using University studies to support their respective positions. Gas industry proponents and environmental groups are interpreting various studies to help their positions. Duke University and Penn State University studies on water quality, gas production and other issues are most cited by each side. The thirteen lawyers (13) at DOUGHERTY LEVENTHAL& PRICELLP—DLP–PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT AND MARCELLUS SHALE GAS DRILLING ACCIDENT LAWYERS—-continue to follow this and other issues.
DLP: PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT AND MARCELLUS SHALE GAS DRILLING ACCIDENT LAWYERS–Sides Argue Study Findings
Date: September 25, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.