The water problems and debate in Dimmock Pennsylvania continue. CABOT GAS, gas drilling company does not need to provide additional water to residents. Property owners claim that methane levels in their water are increasing. Experts continue to fight over the water issues. The thirteen (13) lawyers at Dougherty Leventhal Price LLP—PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS–CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THIS AND OTHER GAS DRILLING ISSUES IN CENTRAL AND NORTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA.
DLP: PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING RIG INJURY LAWYERS: Water Problems Debate Continues
Date: October 19, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.