With the continuing increase in Marcellus shale gas rig drilling production, more gas drilling waste is being hauled on the highways of Pennsylvania especially in the Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania counties including Bradford, Susquehanna, Tioga, Lycoming, Sullivan, Potter, Wyoming and Potter. Truck traffic has increased on Pennsylvania interstate highways. More and more gas industry related trucks and tractor trailers are being involved in serious truck/car accidents. DLP, Pennsylvania serious truck accident lawyers continue to monitor this and other gas drilling rig related stories.
DLP Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyers; More Gas Drilling Waste/More Truck Traffic
Date: August 19, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.