In a confidential settlement, the DLP law firm secured an award of $540,000 for a victim in a vicious dog bite attack. Personal injury Attorney David Smacchi was the handling attorney for the dog bite victim.
DLP Settles Dog Bite Case For $540,000
Date: January 28, 2010
Tagged: Attorney | Attorney David Smacchi | confidential settlement | David Smacchi | dob bite case | dog | dog bite law | dog bite lawsuit | dog bite lawsuit settlements | pennsylvania injury lawyer | pennsylvania personal injury attorney | Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer | personal injury attorney | personal injury lawyer pennsylvania
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.