Increased drilling in Pennsylvania Federal and State forests is moving full steam ahead now that the Federal Appeals Court has streamlined the process. Instead of waiting years, owners of mineral rights are now required to give a 60 day notice before drilling operations commence. Administration officials in Harrisburg praised the decision and estimate that increased drilling in Pennsylvania’s state forests could possibly generate $60 billion dollars in State revenues over the next 30 years. The thirteen (13) lawyers at DOUGHERTY LEVENTHAL & PRICE LLP–DLP–PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT AND MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS–continue to follow this and other gas drilling issues in Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania.
DLP:PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT AND MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS: Drilling In Pennsylvania National and State Forests
Date: September 26, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.