Recently, a Pennsylvania jury found against EPA enforcement officials finding them personally liable to a closed textile company for an amount in excess of two (2) million dollars. The plaintiff, MFS Textiles claimed that the EPA officials unjustly targeted its company through enforcement procedures. The verdict is now on appeal and environmental groups are trying to intercede in support of the EPA employees claiming that they should not be held personally liable for actions taken within the course of their employment with the EPA. A decision is pending. The thirteen (13) lawyers at DLP: PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT AND MARCELLUS SHALE GAS DRILLING RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS continue to follow this and other Marcellus Shale Gas industry issues in Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania.
DLP:PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS AND MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING RIG ACCIDENT LAWYERS: Environmental Groups Fight Verdict
Date: October 1, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.