Investigation of the recent drilling rig accident in LeRoy, Bradford County Pennsylvania which caused uncontrolled leakage of drill rig liquids continues. The drill rig company is placing blame on other companies involved at the drill drill rig site for causing the drill rig accident. Authorities continue to investigate environmental impacts of the drilling rig accident. Results will not be known for some time. The twelve lawyers at DLP continue to represent clients involved in drilling rig accidents and truck accident throughout NEPA and Central Pennsylvania including Tioga, Bradford, Potter, Lycoming, Sullivan and Susquehanna Counties.
Drilling Rig Accident Investigation Continues
Date: May 20, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.