Should Pennsylvania impose a tax on the gas drilling industry? Governor Tom Corbett says “No” but he awaits a report from a Commission reviewing the issue. The Commission report is due out in late July, 2011. However, the State budget is due to be passed by June 30, 2011. There appears to be bipartisan support growing in Harrisburg for some type of gas tax. Whether sufficient veto proof support exists is yet to be determined. The twelve lawyers at DLP continue to monitor this and other gas drilling rig related issues while representing victims of gas drilling rig accidents, Pennsylvania truck accidents and other gas drilling related incidents.
Drilling Rig Gas Tax Deadline?
Date: June 7, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.