Pennsylvania Truck Accident Injury Attorneys
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration is in charge of keeping track of the trucking industry and truck accidents. Every day, the skilled trial lawyers at Dougherty Leventhal & Price, LLP are representing clients who have been seriously injured or killed as a result of a trucker’s negligence. The FMCSA annual survey of facts for the Truck and Bus industries bring home clearly why we all as drivers need to be concerned while driving on our Commonwealth highways:
- Did you know that about every 15 minutes, a person is killed or seriously injured in an accident caused by tractor trailers, also called 18-wheelers or big rigs or semi-trucks?
- There are over 12 million trucks and buses on the road serving our needs;
- There were almost 5,000 fatal accidents involving trucks in 2017;
- Of those who lost their lives, 470 were innocent pedestrians and cyclists;
- The MAJOR factors in causing all of these accidents? Speeding, Distractions (phone and navigation use while driving), Driver Fatigue and violation of trucker safety regulations, Failure to yield, Impaired driving and reckless driving.
Injured in Truck Accident? Find Out What Your Case Is Worth By Calling Today!
If you or a loved one is involved in a serious trucking accident case in Northeast Pennsylvania contact the experienced truck accident attorneys at Dougherty Leventhal & Price, LLP. Review our credentials at our web site: DLPlaw.com or Call DLP! (570) C-A-L-L-D-L-P.