According to the Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority, falls rank as the third highest number (17%) of events reported in healthcare facilities to the Patient Authority for the reporting year 2006. The attorneys at DLP have been representing elderly individuals who have suffered serious injuries as a result of falls in nursing homes for many years. While some falls cannot be prevented, there are many instances where appropriate safeguards can be implemented to protect residents from needless injury due to falls. Contact the lawyers at dlp if you have any questions about a loved one injured in a fall at a nursing home.
Falls Cause Serious Injuries In Nursing Homes
Date: June 14, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Upon graduation from law school, he entered the private practice of law with Dougherty, Leventhal & Price. He has been a partner with the firm since 1993. Over the years, Sean has concentrated his practice in the areas of personal injury litigation; he has also represented governmental entities and officials in federal civil rights and employment lawsuits. Sean also works on many of DLP's Nursing Home Abuse cases.