Reports indicate the the number of gas drilling rigs and gas production in the Marcellus Shale gas regions of Bradford, Susquehanna, Tioga, Sullivan, Wyoming, Potter, Clinton and Lycoming counties, Pennsylvania are dramatically increasing. Gas production is up greatly–over 60% by some estimates– at Pennsylvania gas sites. Likewise, gas drilling opponents note an increasae in environmental concerns, Pennsylvania truck accidents, truck traffic and other problems. DLP, Pennsylvania truck accident lawyers continue to monitor these issues.
Gas Driiling Rig Marcellus Shale Production Increases
Date: August 18, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.