Natural Gas Drilling activities have slowed in the Marcellus Shale Region primarily due to an over supply of natural gas, increased reserves and a mild winter. The price of natural gas on the open market recently reached a 10 year low. Natural gas reserves now total more than the total volume of natural gas used nationwide over a one month period. On the environmental side of the fracking issue, John Robinson has authored an interesting article for today’s Oil And Gas Journal The article takes a very readable approach to describing actual and perceived problems with the fracking process, especially ground water issues. Mr. Robinson explains the concerns and offers reasonable suggestions for the natural gas drilling industry for addressing frack drilling issues and educating the public on the actual drilling process. The 13 Trial Lawyers at DLP continue to follow these and other issues in Gas Drilling Country while representing seriously injured people involved in WORK ACCIDENTS, GAS DRILLING ACCIDENTS, CAR CRASHES, TRUCK ACCIDENTS, QUARRY ACCIDENTS and other serious accidents in the SCRANTON/WILKES BARRE and NEPA region.
Gas Drilling Accident Lawyer talks about Natural Gas Prices Falling | Article Looks At Water Safety
Date: April 2, 2012
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.