With the increase in gas drilling rig gas production and gas drilling rig accidents and production affecting local communities throughout the Commonwealth reports in Harrisburg show increasing support for some type of “gas tax” in Pennsylvania. Many politicians have voiced opposition to any tax on the gas industry. DLP continues to monitor this issue while representing victims of Pennsylvania truck accidents. gas drilling rig accidents and other serious incidents.
Gas Drilling Rig Tax Picking Up Support?
Date: June 13, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.