As the Marcellus Shale gas boom continues and gas reserves verify the hype, local community leaders in gas country are promoting the vast natural gas production as a way to bring unrelated industries to Pennsylvania. Cheap natuaral gas will be available in Pennsylvania for decades to come making the Commonwealth the perfect place for energy starved companies. Pennsylvania has plenty of available workers to fill any type of company’s workforce. Gas drilling is also expected to start in New York State in the near future.
Gas Drilling Rig/Truck Accident Lawyers: Gas Boom–Job Opportunities??
Date: December 5, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.