In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania anti gas rig drilling advocates rallied yesterday citing water polution as the number one concern in the fight against the gas industry. Wyoming County Pennsylvania officials held an informational meeting at which a DEP representative answered question about the gas drilling industry, gas drill rig accidents, truck traffic, truck accidents and water quality. Dallas township, Luzerne County Pennsylvania held a meeting on the proposed construction of a thirty mile gas transit pipeline in the community. The twelve lawyers at DLP continue to monitor all issues involved in the gas drilling rig industry including representing clients injured in Pennsylvania/Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania truck accidents, drilling rig injury and death cases and othe gas drilling accident cases.
Gas Pipeline/Water Contamination Issues
Date: June 8, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.