The Luzerne Count, Pennsylvania governing Council met and initiated the process for adopting the new natural gas drilling “impact fee” within its borders. At the same time council members voiced concern over provisions in the new law which curtail local zoning control over location of natural gas drilling rigs in communities. Final passage of the approval for the “impact fee” should come within a couple weeks. Meanwhile the 13 Trial Lawyers at DLP continue to pursue major AUTO ACCIDENT, TRUCK ACCIDENT, GAS DRILLING ACCIDENT, WORK PLACE ACCIDENT, QUARRY ACCIDENT and other accident cases in the Scranton/Wilkes Barre, surrounding Counties and throughout NEPA and the Route 81 and Route 80 corridors.
Gas Truck and Gas Auto Accident Lawyers talk about how Luzerne County Moves on Impact Fee
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.