With a State imposed “impact fee” on the horizon based upon individual gas drilling rig sites per county, the actual number of drilling sites operating in Pennsylvania is being questioned. According to reports the DEP failed to account for over 450 active drill sites in its latest assessment of the natural gas industry in the Marcellus Shale regions of the state. DEP spokespersons acknowledged the oversight and pledged to review DEP accounting methods. Environmental and local officials are very concerned over the manner in which DEP is operating on this and other major natural gas drilling issues.
How Many Natural Gas Wells Are Operating In Pennsylvania?
Date: January 10, 2012
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.