As President of the Minooka Neighborhood Association, personal injury Attorney John Finnerty of DLP Law has been working with the City of Scranton in designing and implementing over $100,000 in repairs and improvements to the Billy Barrett Playground.
John Finnerty works with Scranton to improve the Billy Barrett Playground
Date: January 27, 2010
Tagged: Attorney John Finnerty | Billy Barrett | Billy Barrett Playground | City | city of scranton | John Finnerty | Minooka | Minooka Neighborhood Association | pennsylvania injury lawyer | pennsylvania personal injury attorney | Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer | personal injury attorney | personal injury lawyer pennsylvania | President
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.