About David S. Smacchi
David is a native of the Wyoming Valley and graduated from Pittston Area High School in 1990. He is a 1994 graduate of Penn State University and a 1999 graduate of The University of Akron School of Law.
David practiced law at DLP in its Kingston office since August of 1999, and he has been a Partner in the firm since January of 2007. He focuses on Personal Injury cases with an emphasis on car accidents, truck accidents, dog bites & insurance disputes.
David is a member of various professional organizations and was recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star for 2007. He has handled a wide variety of Personal Injury cases in Northeastern Pennsylvania and is admitted in both State and Federal Courts.
David is active in the community with local charities and is a proud member of the Wilkes-Barre Chapter of UNICO National, an Italian American service organization. He was the Chapter President for 2006/2007 and served as the Chairman of the Board of Directors for 2007/2008. Through its fund raising efforts, UNICO has made substantial donations to local Charities and has also provided scholarships for local students.
David is married to Attorney Nancy Smacchi and they are the proud parents of two children.
The University of Akron School of Law
2006 President of UNICO Wilkes-Barre
2007 Chairman of the Board of Directors of UNICO Wilkes-Barre
2007 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Luzerne County Bar Association
Pennsylvania Association For Justice
NEPA Trial Lawyers Association
The Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
Recent Articles by David S. Smacchi :
- Keeping Your Children Safe during Back-to-School Season
- La Campaña de United Way consigue una alza con los empleados de la ciudad
- United Way campaign gets a lift from city employees
- Truck Accidents And How They Affect You If Involved
- Attorney McDonough Presents Lunch and Learn
- 4 Reasons to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
- LOS PROBLEMAS CON SEGUROS DE AGRAVIO LIMITADO. (LIMITED TORT)
- The Problems with Limited Tort
- Fun in the Sun
- DLP – Proud Sponsor of Back Mountain T-Ball