About Patrick E. Dougherty
Super Lawyer Status
2005-Present Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania, The National Trial Lawyers, 2007-2008
Lecturer for the PA Trial Lawyers Association and the PA Bar Institute
Special Licenses/ Certifications
Board Certified In Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
Pennsylvania Association for Justice
American Association For Justice
House of Delegates of the PA Bar Association
Luzerne County Bar Association
The National Association Of Distinguished Counsel
Board Certified, National Board of Civil Trial Advocacy, 1980-Present
President of the NEPA Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocacy
Recent Articles by Patrick E. Dougherty:
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!