Pennsylvania gas drilling remains in a constant state of change and updates. Reports today indicate that the Marcellus Shale gas field in Pennsylvania holds significantly more natural gas deposits than even recent estimates. Good news. However, other reports today note another reported methane gas problem in water wells and possibly a pond in Lenox, Susquehanna County. The gas drilling company is investigating and no conclusions have been reached. Bad news for an industry trying to avoid environmental problems, especially water pollution. Pennsylvania truck accident and drilling rig injury lawyers Dougherty Leventhal & Price LLP, DLP, continue to monitor these and other Marcellus Shale gas drilling issues in Northeast and Central Pennsylvania.
Marcellus Shale News: More Gas Deposits? More Methane Gas Leaks?
Date: August 24, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.