Competing rallies were recently held involving gas rig Marcellus Shale gas production in Pennsylvania. Pro-job advocates rallied at the Capitol in Harrisburg touting the numerous job opportunities being created by the natural gas industry. Unemployment rates have dropped significantly throughout the Marcellus Shale region especially in Bradford and Tioga counties. At the same time, in Valley Forge National Park advocates rallied in favor of taxing natural gas producing companies operating in Western, Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania. Advocates stressed the need to increase state revenues and protect the environment. The twelve lawyers at Dougherty Leventhal and Price LLP, DLP continues to represent accident victims involved in cases arising from gas industry, gas company trucks, drill rig accidents and other natural gas related matters.
Marcellus Shale Rallies: Jobs v Taxes
Date: May 11, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.