A recent survey indicates that most Pennsylvanians will risk environmental problems in favor of the economic benefits of gas drilling and gas production. The survey revealed that 63% of Pennsylvanians favor gas drilling. 30% were not in favor primarily due to environmental problems. The twelve lawyers at DLP continue to handle serious Pennsylvania truck accident cases, drilling rig accident cases and other serious personal injury actions in Bradford, Susquehanna, Wyoming, Sullivan, Tioga, Potter and other counties throughout Northeast and Central Pennsylvania.
Most Pennsylvanians Favor Gas drilling
Date: June 15, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.