In 1722, the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court was established. That same year, a young man became a printer’s apprentice to his brother James. That man was Ben Frankin. It would be ten more years until the Father of our Country, George Washington, would be born. The year 1722 was 290 years ago. 290 years is a long time. The 13 litigation attorneys at Dougherty, Leventhal and Price have more than 290 years of combined legal experience handling cases, litigating claims, and securing monetary awards and compensation for our clients. If you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence-in a car accident, truck accident or slip and fall, if you’ve been injured on the job, if you’ve been injured by a defective product, if you’re a victim of medical malpractice, or if you have a claim for Social Security Disability, call us. Our name is our number 570-C-A-L-L-D-L-P.
NEPA Workers Comp/ Personal Injury Lawyers
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Thomas P. Cummings has been a Partner with Dougherty Leventhal & Price, LLP since 1996 and has been with the firm since 1991. He focuses his practice on workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability and personal injury cases.