While the best advocate an abused resident of a nursing home has is a loved one, there are another group of people who can be of great help to nursing home residents. Nursing home employees and staff should not be afraid to report incidents of abuse to their superiors and also state agencies when they witness abuse or poor treatment of residents. The attorneys at DLP can assist both victims of nursing home abuse as well as the employees who are retaliated against for being courageous enough to stand up for these innocent victims who need a voice.
Nursing Home Workers Should Report Abuse
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Upon graduation from law school, he entered the private practice of law with Dougherty, Leventhal & Price. He has been a partner with the firm since 1993. Over the years, Sean has concentrated his practice in the areas of personal injury litigation; he has also represented governmental entities and officials in federal civil rights and employment lawsuits. Sean also works on many of DLP's Nursing Home Abuse cases.