At separate meetings in Newton Township, Lackawanna County Pennsylvania and Dallas Township, Luzerne County Pennsylvania local government officials met and heard testimony by local residents regarding gas drilling operations in their respective communities. Residents voiced support for the gas industry along with concerns over water, environmental, safety, home values and other issues. Local officials listened and are considering local regulations of the gas drilling industry. The twelve lawyers at Dougherty Leventhal , Price LLP–DLP–PENNSYLVANIA TRUCK LAWYERS and PENNSYLVANIA GAS DRILLING RIG INJURY LAWYERS, continue to follow this and other Marcellus Shale Gas drilling issues in Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Drilling Rig/Truck Accident Lawyers: Localities Debate Gas Industry
Date: September 20, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.