The governor’s study commission on Marcellus Shale gas drilling has raised concerns about private well construction in light of the current drilling rig boom in Pennsylvania. Well water quality continues to be a major concern of Pennsylvania residents living in gas country. DLP, Pennsylvania truck accident lawyers, drilling rig accident lawyers, nursing home abuse lawyers and personal injury lawyers in complex and serious matters continue to monitor this issue on behalf of our clients.
Pennsylvania Gas Drilling Rigs: Water Issues Persist
Date: August 16, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.