The second natural gas well–an exploratory rig—has been drilled in Lackawanna County. To date limited drilling has occurred in the county and many believe that gas supplies are limited due to close proximity of coal supplies. Gas drilling continues at full speed in neighboring counties including Bradford. Susquehanna, Tioga, Sullivan and Lycoming. The thirteen (13) lawyers at DLP continue to represent drilling rig accident victims and gas truck accident victims in Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Gas Truck Accident Lawyers; Gas Well In Lackawanna County
Date: November 30, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.