Responding to reports that Pennsylvania and Alaska are the only states that do not oversee or regulate natural gas gathering pipeline construction, the state senate pushed through a bill granting state oversight in non-rural areas. The Philadelphia Inquirer continues its four (4) part investigative series on the natural gas industry at philly.com. Meanwhile, a compromise bill to regulate the Marcellus Shale natural gas industry in Pennsylvania continues to work its way through Harrisburg.
Pennsylvania Gas Truck Accident Lawyers: State Senate Passes Pipeline Bill
Date: December 14, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.