Dougherty Leventhal & Price, LLP, DLP, Pennsylvania truck accident lawyers is pleased to acknowledge partner Jim Wetter, chief attorney in the firm handling complex truck accident and product liability cases. Attorney Wetter is handling many complex cases involving complicated science, physics, engineeering and legal theories. Attorney Wetter has successfully resolved many seven figure cases involving serious injuries. Attorney Wetter can be contacted at the firm’s Kingston Office.
Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyers: Attorney James Wetter Heads Complex Litigation Unit
Date: August 24, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.