A recent drive on Pennsylvania Route 6 in Bradford County revealed a tremendous increase in truck traffic on rural roads in Pennsylvania. This increase in truck traffic has led to an increase in truck accidents in rural Pennsylvania. Recently a Wyoming County driver was killed when she turned in front of a tractor trailer on a usually low traffic volume rural roadway. The twelve lawyers at DLP handle Pennsylvania truck accident cases involving death or serious injury.
Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyers: Gas Drilling Increases Truck Traffic
Date: June 16, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.