The Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry has determined that the statewide average weekly wage for injuries occurring on and after Jan. 1, 2012, shall be $888.00 per week. For purposes of calculating the update to payments for medical treatment rendered on and after Jan. 1, 2012, the percentage increase in the statewide average weekly wage has been set at 3.5 percent.
Scranton, PA Work Injury Lawyer- Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Bureau Weekly Wage For 2012
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Thomas P. Cummings has been a Partner with Dougherty Leventhal & Price, LLP since 1996 and has been with the firm since 1991. He focuses his practice on workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability and personal injury cases.