The Pennsylvania’s Workers’ Compensation Act applies to out of state workers regardless of where their employer is located in the south if their injuries occur in Pennsylvania. An out of state employer that threatens to fire their workers because they file Workers’ Compensation claims that arise out of injuries in Pennsylvania are not immune to lawsuits by the employee for wrongful discharge. The injured worker can collect both compensation for his work injury and sue his employer as a result of the wrongful termination.
PENNSYLVANIA WORKERS’ COMPENSATION COVERAGE FOR TEXAS, LOUISIANNA, MISSISSIPPI, AND OKLAHOMA WELL DRILL WORKERS
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Cal is a graduate of the University of Miami (magna Cum Laude) and attended Loyola and Notre Dame law schools graduating in 1976. He is admitted to the Bars of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and both state and federal trial and appellate courts situated in Pennsylvania.