Pennsylvania’s Oil and Gas Act has not been amended in many years. With the expansion of the Marcellus Shale gas drilling industry throughout the Commonwealth the call for regulation updates is heating up in Harrisburg. Numerous bills are pending in the Legislature addressing many issues including environmental concerns, water concerns and drill site accident safety concerns. The twelve lawyers at DLP continue to monitor all developments in order to serve our personal injury clients injured as the result of drill rig accidents, truck accidents and work injuries throughout Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania gas fields.
Potential Gas Drilling Legislation Heats Up
Date: May 16, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.