Attorney Sean McDonough, head of DLP’s nursing home abuse section, recently lectured at the Lackawanna County Peoples’ Law School. Attorney McDonough devotes a large portion of his litigation practicew to nursing home/personal home abuse cases. He and partner Patrick Dougherty secured a $1.1 million dollar verdict in Federal Court for a personal care home resident who was sexually abused. Attorney McDonough also testified before Congress on nursing home abuse issues. His testimony can be seen at dlplaw.com.
Sean McDonough Lectures on Nursing Home/Personal Care Home Abuse
Date: August 16, 2011
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Attorney Joe Price is a seasoned Trial Lawyer serving Northeast, Central and Southeast Pennsylvania for the past forty (40) years. He has handled serious personal injury cases in courts throughout the Federal system including New Jersey and New York. Attorney Price is A.V. Rated by Martindale Hubble. He is Board Certified in Civil Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996.