A TEXAS worker injured on a drill rig in the Northern part of Pennsylvania is entitled to be covered by workers comp under the laws of Pa. despite having signed a contract with his Texas based employer that he would pursue any work injury claim in Texas and only accept Texas benefits. Any person injured on the job in Pennsylvania is entitled to utilize the Pennsylvania Workers Comp Act regardless where their employer is based.
Texas Worker injured in Pennsylvania entitled to Pennsylvania Comp.
Date: July 7, 2011
Posted In: DLP Law
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Cal is a graduate of the University of Miami (magna Cum Laude) and attended Loyola and Notre Dame law schools graduating in 1976. He is admitted to the Bars of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and both state and federal trial and appellate courts situated in Pennsylvania.