How many times have you heard the jingle 1-800 Safe Auto? It is emblazoned in our minds. What does it mean in the real world? It means that thousands of people are driving around in Pennsylvania with the minimum limits of $15,000.00. That means that if you get hit by one of these drivers, you may only have $15,000.00 to go after. That is not a lot of money when there are ambulance bills, hospital bills, doctor bills and Physical Therapy bills after a serious motor vehicle accident. For this reason, you should talk to one of the 13 personal injury trial lawyers at DLP before an accident even happens. You should call us before you need us so that we can review your auto policy and you can learn how to protect yourself against these Safe Auto drivers. Remember: Injury? Call DLP! Brian G. Price, Esquire
Your Scranton Wilkes-Barre Car Accident Lawyer – Legal Limits of Insurance
Date: April 9, 2012
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Brian has been practicing law in Northeastern Pennsylvania for the past 25 years. In 2000 he became partner in Dougherty Leventhal & Price, L.L.P. He is Board Certified in Trial Advocacy, named a Super Lawyer and sits on the Board of Governors in Philadelphia.