After a catastrophic tractor trailer accident, car accident, work injury or medical negligence which causes death, many families have thousands of questions. Many ask if their families can collect for the pain and suffering of a lost loved and the answer is yes. Pennsylvania has a statute entitled, Survival actions. This survival statute allows a family to collect for the pain and suffering of a loved one and loss of life’s enjoyments. The key is that your personal injury lawyer must be able to prove conscious pain and suffering. Here at DLP, our 13 highly trained personal injury lawyers work with some of the best forensic experts in the nation in order to fulfill this burden of proof on behalf of the families who honor us with the privilege to represent their dead loved ones. If your family has endured a wrongful death on account of the negligence of another, call the trial lawyers at DLP. Remember: Injury? Call DLP. Brian G. Price, Esquire
Your Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Brian has been practicing law in Northeastern Pennsylvania for the past 25 years. In 2000 he became partner in Dougherty Leventhal & Price, L.L.P. He is Board Certified in Trial Advocacy, named a Super Lawyer and sits on the Board of Governors in Philadelphia.