The sun is shining this Spring and everyone is anxious to get that convertible or souped up car out of the garage and onto the streets. Americans have a passion for cars and we have a passion for cars that go fast. Ever wonder why the speedometer on your car goes up to 120 mph? Enjoy yourself but remember the law. Speeding is illegal and one of the top causes of motor vehicle accidents in Pennsylvania. 75 Pa.C.S.A. 3361 is entitled, “Driving vehicle at safe speed” and reads, “No person shall drive a vehicle at a speed greater than is reasonable and prudent under the conditions and having regard to the actual and potential hazards then existing, nor at a speed greater than will permit the driver to bring his vehicle to a stop within the assured clear distance ahead.” Hence, you must be reasonable and prudent with your car and cognizant of the conditions around you. Over the past 17 years I have seen many people speed and cause catastrophic accidents and serious personal injuries to others. If you have been injured by someone speeding, call the 13 personal injury lawyers at DLP. With over 39 years of experience, we can help you and your family. Remember: Injury? Call DLP! Brian G. Price, Esquire
YOUR SCRANTON/WILKES-BARRE AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER – SPEEDING
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Brian has been practicing law in Northeastern Pennsylvania for the past 25 years. In 2000 he became partner in Dougherty Leventhal & Price, L.L.P. He is Board Certified in Trial Advocacy, named a Super Lawyer and sits on the Board of Governors in Philadelphia.